Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Craziness

Ok, so we got back from our crazy trip (GA-FL-CO-CA-FL-GA)...phew!! We had the greatest times. We discovered as we were traveling that this was in fact the first airplane trip that Dave and I have taken together since we have been together (6 years)!!! Insane.

I know you are desperately awaiting the million pictures that we have taken, but you will have to wait longer. I am in the inservice stages of my 4th year of teaching...can you believe that! I have a student teacher this year (yay!) and she is outstanding, so I will have a little bit of time out of the classroom while she is teaching. In the VSU program, as the teacher, you have to sign over your rights to your classroom for a full two weeks!!! Crazy!!

BTW: Valdosta, GA won Titletown, USA!!!! Can you freaking believe that. This is an ESPN title that was narrowed down from 200 cities to 20 and then to US!!!!! I don't think anyone was expecting this, but now across town all of the billboards say, "Welcome to TITLETOWN, USA". It is pretty funny that we are such a small town with a big title, but we do have over 450 sports titles that have been won in the Valdosta area!!! Read the article and see my cheerleaders on the clip!!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/titletown/index


School starts on Monday so I will have to peace out!!!

No comments: