Sunday, March 20, 2011

Anxiety...

WOW---we have a cram-packed week ahead of us....

We are nearing Spring Break (thank YOU!) but before we can breathe, we have a million items on the "to do" list that we must check off. I am working on two weeks of Work Plans (which I should finish today), Tuesday we will meet with chaperons for our Science Camp, after that meeting we have a school board meeting, Wednesday we always have teacher meetings after school, Thursday we have a staff meeting, after that meeting we will host "Sharing Night" for parents and students at school. My MIL and Ken will be here this week, which I am thankful for because my personal "to do" list is getting long too and they typically help me with this! Next week, we have one normal school day (yeah right--it's the day before their trip), and then we are off to Science Camp at the Alliance Redwoods for the rest of the week. But then.....GREATNESS.....yes, I AM GOING TO AUSTYN (yes, Austyn not Austin)!!!!

I NEED this break in a bad way....Sully will be hanging with his cousins: Hazel, Jasper, and Emmett!! He is excited too :-P

No comments: