1) Of high cost or worth; valuable.
2) Highly esteemed; cherished.
3) Dear; beloved.
1) A brief, indefinite interval of time.
2) A particular period of importance, influence, or significance in a series of events or developments.
3) Outstanding significance or value; importance.
4) A brief period of time that is characterized by a quality, such as excellence, suitability, or distinction.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Cookies and Shaving Cream!
Yes, I am crazy enough to decorate cookies and "clean" the school desks with shaving cream days before the kids were let free from the school walls.
I made cut-out cookies and icing for my homeroom class and we decorated them with sprinkles and red hots!! They were so cute!!! The kids enjoyed it, even though some of them didn't think the cookies were sugary enough and the icing tasted like toothpaste (?)!!
AND yes, I did let the honors class do some algebra problems in shaving cream on their desks!! They were sooo excited---you would not believe how much fun they had!!!