Monday, December 22, 2008

The Huddleston's Wedding in La Grange, GA



What a precious sight....as Heather came down the isle Ben did have a goofy, cheesy grin on his face that quickly turned into tears of joy (it overcame him even knowing he would have to take crap from the guys in the squadron for years to come) as he saw his bride coming towards him.


AND STUPID ME DID NOT CATCH THIS ON THE STUPID FILM---ahhhhh!!!! Left the stupid camera at the STUPID house!!! I am still mad at myself, can you tell!!


It was extremely frustrating watching this with a cold---as I snorted away with my stuffed up nose and hacking cough. I really did try to keep all eyes on THEM as it was THEIR day. And for some reason I could not help myself but cry at this wedding (thanks Momma, Nana, genes, whoever started this...). It really was beautiful...


Now we will finally get to hang out with people that don't act like they are twelve!!! Oh wait---Ben and Dave act like they are twelve when they get in the near vicinity of each other. BUT...no fears, Heather and I have learned to ignore them REALLY well and know when it is a good time to walk away from the area, we will have fun :-)


When they return from Jamaica (man), 7 day, all inclusive, Ben will remind you....they will be living close to us and we will get to hang out :-) YAY!!!


Ok and YES---I promise to put up some pictures of us!! I know I am slacking on that. I will take some as we open presents at Christmas and post, post, POST!!!! I know you are excited!!!

Here is a tiny one of us before we rode the 4-wheelers in Colorado!!!

No comments: