Tuesday, June 30, 2009

NO ORDERS!!!

Dang the military....we are still patiently waiting (well I am not acting very patient) for the military to decide when to let us know where we will be living next.

Dave is still doing very well in school and is supposed to graduate in December. This is not set in stone however, as usual, but we are hoping he will not be washed back for any reason.

We will be in Destin this weekend for the 4th!!! Our friends from Thomasville (Chris, Amber and baby Jensen) are coming too!!!!! We are so excited for a fun beach trip to this beautiful beach. I will do my best to post pictures when we get back, but I will be quickly thrown into cheer camp and then off to TX/CO for a couple of weeks!! So, no promises!!!

I hope you are all enjoying the twitter updates to the left hand of the screen. I am working on putting some other additions on the blog, so keep checking it out. I did do something weird yesterday that caused me to not have access to the blog for a bit and I kind of freaked out. All is well now, thanks to my awesome tech skills (riiiiiiight!).

No comments: