1) Of high cost or worth; valuable.
2) Highly esteemed; cherished.
3) Dear; beloved.
1) A brief, indefinite interval of time.
2) A particular period of importance, influence, or significance in a series of events or developments.
3) Outstanding significance or value; importance.
4) A brief period of time that is characterized by a quality, such as excellence, suitability, or distinction.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Fragile Circle We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own,
live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached. Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way. We cherish memory as the only certain immortality,
never fully understanding the necessary plan. --Irving Townsend