Tuesday, August 2, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge


I am following in a dear friend's footsteps to try out this 30 Day Challenge!!

Day 1--Self Portrait
(not fun---I do not like taking pics of myself---this was the end of the day hair/makeup--wait, do I have any make-up on---ay yi yi!!)

Lens: 10-22mm Settings: F/10, 1/3s, ISO 800

I am working with a wide angle lens here too so the edges are a bit skewed but I am trying to figure this lens out and want to use it as much as I can. I think I will stick with it throughout the 30 Day Challenge, so be prepared for some interesting effects! I should add that it is a bit fuzzy, kind of like it but I was having trouble with lighting so my settings were a little off and the joyful camera shake. I took it from a high angle so I was having issues!!

No comments: