Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ahh, the joys...

Ok, so life has been a bit nuts. We have two large fallen trees in the backyard, the fence guy got in a car wreck on his way to work on the fence, I can't move the truck forward, one fallen tree almost hit the truck that I cannot move forward, water pressure is non-existent, the screened in patio is not really screened in any more due to some high winds and slippery, big-headed dogs, I found a dead and crunchy lizard under my fridge and list list could go on.


My life has been CHEERLEADING for a while now. On the bright side: Cheer tryouts are this week!!! We have 4 more days left of school before spring break!!!!! I have a GREAT student teacher now!!!! My great friend, Bianca came and helped me hang stuff on the wall and rearrange the kitchen (she is soon to be the next star on HGTV). I talked with Dave today for about 30 minutes :-D
Dave is good, again just ready to get back to a place where people appreciate his duty. He talks of his cross training a lot. He is ready to get his degree also. We just have to pay off his debt so they will release his transcript. We are also getting worried that some of his credits will no longer be useful since it has been so long since he was enrolled. Anyone know the rules on this?


We are down to about 55 days----WHOOOOOOOP!!!!!


I have called the lawn guy and he is going to come out and mow this monster of a lawn, can't wait!! What I REALLY can't wait for is the freaking fence (I am praying for the health of the fence guy too--I really think he is fine, he just hasn't called since his accident so I am getting a little worried)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: