Monday, November 24, 2008

Obsessed!

Ok, so yes it has been a while!!!!!

Just had to quickly add that I am slightly obsessed with this great site Good Reads!!! http://www.goodreads.com/

If you have not signed up---DO IT!!! Yes, I said this in a slightly threatening voice...not to scare you but to encourage you to go check it out. I LOVE it because I can keep track of all the books that I have read/am reading/want to read. You can ask me to "become your friend" and we can then talk about all the books we read! I know, nerdy, but cool in my world.

I just want to give a shout out to Jennie---and the baby boy growing inside of her!!! Here is a bit of her blog which made me laugh out loud...thanks Jen for the smiles:

"One thing I hate about being pregnant is that bad moods are almost always blamed on hormones, and when someone cuts you off in traffic and you bitch about it, your hormones must be all out of whack. Sure, the hormones may help the rage along, I'll give you that, but it's also a very real possibility that the fucktard in the BMW should have waited until he could merge at a time when it wouldn't be my sole responsibility to keep us both alive. And, yes, crying over my never-ending work load may seem like a very pregnant reaction, but I can remember plenty of times when my work load brought me to tears before. Sometimes I'd love to sport a (very large) shirt that reads: Not Because I'm Pregnant but Because You're Stupid. "

LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Thanks for the shout out, Court! Miss and love ya.