Wednesday, May 21, 2008

FORGOT!!!

CRCT---Criteron Referenced Competency Test---our state test


Yes, let me start by saying that we only have 1 and a half more days of school---WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!


Also, my students test results make me feel that I have had a good year. I do not believe that test results by any means define a person but it does help confirm that I am teaching them something.


See the following:


Reading--I teach one class---100% of my kids passed!!!!


Math--I teach 4 classes, one honors, the rest regular math---of the students that I taught ALL year---96% passing of that 96%, 38% performed in a level 3, which is the highest...this was the highest in 7th grade---GO BLUE TEAM!!! Most students perform on a level 2. Level 1 would be those students who did not "master the test" defined as scoring less than 800.



Cheerleaders say...."GOOOOO BLUE JAYS!!!!!!!"

No comments: