Sunday, February 13, 2011
Here is a wish list from Dave and his buddies...
1) Old DVDs, "guy" movies, tv show series--they are not picky!
2) Dried fruit (Dave likes the-no sugar added-Mango from Trader Joe's)
3) Beef jerky
4) Snacky foods (Munchies snack mix, chips, trail mix, etc.)
5) Baby wipes (they only get to shower once a week---grossss!)
6) Hot sauce (they are eating MREs)
7) Powdered Gatorade/drink mixes
8) Anything else that you would like to send---they love surprises!!
FYI: He does have internet access (very spotty) and it is dial up. Feel free to email him but try not to expect a response. At this point, we are not sure how quickly he will get the packages. You can try to send anything (homemade goods are always exciting, but know that they might not make it in time to eat--it is worth a try though!).
If you do not have time to make your own, here are a few sites I found that will send them for you. I have also linked some "how to send a package" sites. It is really easy, the post office will know how to help you!
Please mail all goodies to:
SSGT David Adkins
APP AE 09355
Thank you for your support :-)