Monday, January 3, 2011

Ants Suck!


Ok, so we have ants galore...not sure how and where they are all coming from. I have heard from multiple people that Dixon was built on an ant hill which does not excite me one bit. I am disgusted by these tiny crawling creatures because they come by the thousands. I find them in the bathrooms, the closets, the floors, the kitchen counters, and MY BED!! Not cool guys....SO not cool!

The bug guy comes tomorrow and I cleaned up for him so he didn't have to walk through the extra dog that appears daily from Sully's shedding. I sucked up tons of dead ants--glad they are dead but come on!! The sad thing is that I know for a fact there are more taking there place as we speak. GROSS!!

1 comment:

Adkins Fam said...

Forgot to post that I feel like ants are crawling all over me--oh wait, they ARE!! Damn...