Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oranges and a potential crazy lady...

The number of oranges that these trees produce are ridiculous! I am amazed every time I drive by, so on my way home from work today I stopped. This one is my favorite! There are SO many more.
This measly guy is mine...it will be big one day. I haven't been able to taste the oranges yet and I cannot wait. There are only five...

You can't see the oranges on this one but there are a ton!

This house is so cute...the color of the house is the same color as the oranges on their tree. Again, this iPhone picture does not do the amount of oranges justice. The tree is covered!

I wonder what happens to all the excess oranges? They are starting to fall off and I want to be the crazy lady to go pick them up....is that stealing? Probably so, darn!

3 comments:

Mrs G said...

If its on the ground, I dont think its stealing. If you just go up and grab one, maybe.

Just go bump into it and gather the ones that fall and then run like crazy.

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I love fresh fruit trees! :) Thanks for stopping by! You live pretty close!

Life of Nhem said...

Hahaha I didn't see this post until now. You crack me up. Can't wait for all your delicious fruit trees to make us some yummys!!